Respect & Honor

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Respect & Honor
Respect & Honor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreams

Go down

Dreams             Empty Dreams

Post  Molly Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:56 am

Have any of you had any 4K&C dreams you'd like to share with us?

Surprisingly, I have not had any. That I remember, at least. Soon.
Molly
Molly
Admin

http://respecthonor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Dreams             Empty Re: Dreams

Post  Molly Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:17 pm

Well, I had one. So it started that I was just on the computer, and I went on 4K&C's Facebook page to see if they had posted anything. They posted a video, and I started watching it. It was them at this gigantic zoo. There were a bunch of zip lines everywhere, which Joel was having quite a bit of fun riding and making Tarzan noises. The camera kept going back and forth from Joel and Luke, who was holding, cuddling, caressing, and whispering t a koala bear. It was the strangest thing... but it was hilarious. The video kept going on, and I checked to see how long it was. 30 minutes. I got very, very excited. Then I woke up, but into another dream (INCEPTION!!!), where I had apparently been sleeping on the floor of a parking garage. ( Shocked ) I remembered the video, got really excited, and went to go see my friend, who was onstage. Wearing a tutu. I freaked out and was like "ELSA IS THE FOR KING AND COUNTRY VIDEO REAL OR WAS IT JUST A DREAM" and she verified that it was real. So we frolicked in the parking garage. Then I woke up for reals.
Molly
Molly
Admin

http://respecthonor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum